The agony of a soul in Hell
What the scriptures says about this awful place:
1. A lake of fire. Revelation 20:15 “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
2. A bottomless pit. Revelation 20:1 “And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.”
3. A horrible tempest. Psalms 11:6 “Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.”
4. A place of everlasting burning. Isaiah 33:14 “…Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?”
5. A furnace of fire. Matthew 13:41,42 ” The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
6. A devouring fire. Isaiah 33:14 “Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?”
7. A place of torments Luke 16:23 “And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.”
8. A place of everlasting punishment. Matthew 25:46 “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”
9. A place where people pray. Luke 16:27 “Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house:”
10. A place where they cry for mercy. Luke 16:24 “And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.”
11. A place where they wail. Matthew 13:42 “And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
12. A place where they never repent Matthew 12:32 ” And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.”
13. A place of weeping, and outer darkness. Matthew 8:12″But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
14. A place of sorrows. Psalms 18:5 ” The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.”
15. A place of smoke, where they have no rest. Revelation 14:11 “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”
16. A place of blackness and darkness forever. Jude 13 “Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”
16. A place where worms eat your body and the fire never goes out. Mark 9:47 “47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”
17. A place where they are tormented with brimstone. Revelation 14:10 “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:”
18. A place where they do not want there loved ones to come. Luke 16:27 “Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.”
“How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation;” Hebrews 2:3
1. Scientists have discovered that the hottest flame is black in color.
2. There is no light in Hell.
3. There is nothing beautiful or pleasant in Hell.
4. there are no “achievements” in Hell. You will never accomplish anything.
5. There is nothing but immoral filth all around you in Hell. Filthy immoral people, filthy mouths.
6. There is no hope , ever, in Hell. If it was for only 10,000 years, you could have some hope you would get out. Never.
7. There is no love in Hell.
8. Hell is a place of utter stupidity, insanity, and no logic and utter screaming chaos.
9. There is no second chance in Hell.
10. Jesus will say “Depart from me ye that work iniquity, I never knew you” .
11. You will burn in real flames, with no water, not even a drop, with real sulfur smelling smoke.
12. There will Never, never, never, be ANY relief.
14. You rejected God’s gift of eternal life, Jesus Christ. You refused to give up your sin and turn in humility to Him and ask Him to forgive you. That can not be forgiven.
Evangelist Steve Morris