Have you been Born Again?
1. Every living person ever born will spend eternity in Heaven, or Hell.
Matthew 25:46 “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”
2. You MUST be born Again or you will go to Hell.
In John 3:3 “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
John 3:7 “Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.”
Have you been born Again. If you died today, would you know 100 % for sure that you would go to Heaven? Yes! , No , or Not sure?
3. Every person that sins only one time is guilty of breaking the laws of God and deserves Hell. God is absolutely perfect and Holy in ALL His ways, He will always judge and punish sin.
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
You can be a good person if you keep ALL the commandments All your life and never sin. This is impossible. Only Jesus was sinless. You and I inherited a fallen, proud rebellious nature that makes us sin. We got it from our father’s bloodline passed down from Adam and Eve. God did not plan things this way. Adam and Eve bought sin into the world when they disobeyed God and ate the fruit they were forbidden by God to eat. Have you ever broken God’s law, just one time? Then you are a law breaker, just like us all.
Check you life out by comparing how you have lived and broken God’s laws every day.
1.You shall have no other gods before Me.
2.You shall not make idols nor bow down to them.
3.You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4.Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5.Honor your father and your mother.
6.You shall not murder.
7.You shall not commit adultery.
8.You shall not steal.
9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10.You shall not covet.
Have you ever told a lie?
Have you ever stolen any thing?
Have you ever prayed to an idol or the virgin Mary? This is Idolatry.
Jesus said that if you have lusted after a member of the opposite sex, and you are not married to them, this is adultery. Have you ever lusted like that, even once.
Have you ever disobeyed your parents?
Have you loved God with ALL your heart, every moment of your life. You can see, God is so much more Holy that we are, and we can never measure up to His standards.
The law was not given to help you get to Heaven but, to show you are a sinner, a law breaker and that you need a Savior, Jesus.
Romans3:20 “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.” The law shows us we are sinners. it can in n o way cleanse us from sin.
Have you broken the ten commandments in your life?
What does the bible say you are ?
It says you and I are transgressors, law breakers, sinners.
4. Hell is a real place with real smoke, fire and brimstone, and it is forever. Hell was made for the Devil and his angels. The Bible says : Mt 25:41 “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: ”
Hell was not originally made for man, but to hold the devil, and his angels.
5. Heaven is a real place where God lives. God the Father is in Heaven. Mt 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” God’s Holy Angels are in Heaven. Mt 18:10 “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.” Jesus is Lord, and is now seated at the right hand of God His Father, in Heaven. Mr 16:19 “So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.”
6. Not one person has to go to Hell, ever. 1John 2:2 “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” His blood ransom given on the cross ransomed us, paid the sin debt we could never pay, who all our lives were slaves to sin and could do nothing to escape the bondage of sin. Let me prove it. If you have not yet been born again, try to live today without ever breaking God’s law once. You can not do it. You are in bondage to sin.
Jesus paid for the sins of the entire human race, with the sacrifice of His body on the cross, with His blood. Every sin every person will ever commit has already been paid for. God the Father is satisfied with the offering of the body of His son to pay for ALL sins. Hebrews 10:14 “For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.” Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.”
7. You can not join a church to be born again. A scriptural church is made up of people already born again and baptized, and joining together to serve the Lord in a certain location. If you go to a good Bible preaching church, you can HEAR the Word of God to understand how to get saved, but being a member of a church will not help you to be born again.
8. You can do NO good works to be born again. Ephesians 2:8 “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
Grace means that God gives you something you do not deserve. We are saved by Grace.
Do you realize keeping the commandments, doing good deeds, giving money to the church, do not help your salvation at all. Yes? No?
You and I are condemned already. We can only humble ourselves and with our heart, call out to God to forgive us and have mercy on us.
Romans 10:13- ” For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
9. God will shed His Grace , Mercy and Love on you freely and wash away all your sins, if you repent and trust Jesus as your personal Savior by coming to Him by faith, confessing your sins and turning from them and asking Him to forgive you. You can not see God, but you must believe that He will keep His promises , as written in the Holy Bible. This is faith, knowing there is something real there, but you can not see or feel it. Hebrews 11:1 – “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
10. Being Born Again only happens ONCE. It is a Spiritual birth, the same as your physical birth happened only once when you were born from your mother. I was born again , born from above, it is something real that can never be undone. For example, how could a person be “unborn” physically. He can not. The spiritual birth happens at a certain time. Just like the Doctor wrote on a birth certificate the time of my physical birth, I was born again at a certain time and day in August , 1979. It happens at a definite place. I was living in Apartment #53, 3335 Artesia Blvd., Torrance, Ca. USA.
11. You are saved from God’s judgment and wrath which all of us deserve, forgiven, forever from that point on, and are “born” into the family of God.
12. Being a member of any Church, will not make you Born Again.
13. Getting baptized will not do it either. Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 1:17 “For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.” He wanted to know that their faith in the gospel saved their souls, not water baptism. The gospel is that Jesus died on the cross in your place, paying for your sins completely, was buried and arose from the dead after three days. You you believe Jesus died on a cross and paid for your sins and that He also arose after three days. Yes, or No.?
You must believe this with all your heart or you can not be saved.
Romans 10:9 says “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
14. No amount of good deeds will help you. Titus 3:5 says it we can not be forgiven by doing righteous, or good things. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;”
This is another “term” for being Born Again. The “washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost”. When you depend on His mercy, the Holy Ghost comes in and changes your heart.
Keeping the commandments will not help you.
15. The Priest, the Pastor, no one can do it for you. It is between you and God.
16. You Must forsake your trust in any church to help you. You must forsake your belief in any God BUT Jesus. There is only ONE God. The Triune God of the bible . God the Father , God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These three are ONE. Jesus is the manifestation of the true living and Only God.
Jesus created ALL things from nothing. He alone created time, space and matter. He is not only The Son of God, but ALSO, God the Son. He is equal with God the father and God the Holy Spirit.
Do you believe Jesus is Almighty God, the creator of everything? Yes or No
17. You Must REPENT, which means to admit you believe Jesus is God, you can do nothing to save yourself, and you need to be saved from Hell because you are completely helpless and unable to do anything to help save yourself. You repent, which means to change your mind, and turn from unbelief to faith in Christ. Many people have said “I asked Christ into my heart”. But they never had genuine repentance and never had a changed life. When a lost person has turns from their unbelief, and puts their faith in Jesus Christ to save and forgive them, their life changes completely. They are a new creature. Some are self deceived, believing just because they said a prayer to be saved, they are truly born again, but they live the same old sinful way they always lived. They still smoke marijuana, they still get drunk, they still lie, they still lust. There is no desire to get away from sin. A real born again christian indwelt with the Holy Spirit hates sin in all its known forms and wants to get away from it. The born again christian can and will sin, but they are convicted they are wrong and want to get away from the sin in their life. If the Lord convicts them over and over, and they do not repent, the Lord will spank them! Hebrews 12:6 “For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.” In other words, if you have never been “spanked” by God, you do not belong to Him, you are not saved!
So, Are you born again? Do you want to receive Christ into your heart right now and immediately be born again and be forgiven and receive the gift of eternal life today.
Since God is every where at every time, where ever you are, right now, you can go to a quiet place, and do business with God. You can pray and talk to God like a normal conversation. If you do not know what to do, or say, here is a suggested way you can pray, call out to God and be saved today.
“Jesus, I know you are God, and I trust the blood you shed for me, in my place, on the cross, as a payment for my sin. Please forgive me of all the bad thing I have ever done. I want you to be my God and come unto my heart , right now, and be my Savior. Please save me today,Have mercy on me, in Jesus name , Amen.
Did He hear you, do you believe He forgave you and came into your heart just like He promised He would?
Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
He will save ANYONE who sincerely comes to Him by repentance and faith.
You should, and can know you are saved now. Here is further evidence:
1 John 5:9 “If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
10 ¶ He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”
Do you believe the witness of God, the Bible? Do you believe what god says, that all that is necessary for eternal salvation is to repent of your sins and “believe” on the Son, to put all your trust in Him?
Verse 11 above says that eternal life exists in those who “have the Son”. Even though you can not see or touch h Him, now, do you believe His Holy Spirit came inside you when you asked Him to?
Do you KNOW now that you have eternal life and can never lose it?
For God says He (not You) is able to present you before His throne “faultless” (without blemish, sinless) . Jude 24 “Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,…”
What next? Go to a good Fundamental Baptist Church where they preach the Bible and get baptized in deep water showing your faith in the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and as a step of obedience.
Tell others what happened to you.
Read your bible and pray for others to get saved also, every day.
Evangelist Steve Morris